Thursday 20 January 2011

The Studio Progressive Scrap

Have also decided to take part in another challenge on the Digital Scrapbooking Studio site called a Progressive Scrap. Basically, on day one you can download three digital papers and there are instructions how to use them, e.g. you must use each one once and one must be in a shape other than a rectangle. You can recolour the papers if you want and change the opacity. You then upload your layout to the challenge gallery. If you do this you get the link to the next days elements. Each day there are rules as to how many you must use of each. Also you cannot change any part you did previously. Below you can see my layouts from day 1 to day 5. There are two more days to go and I cannot imagine where I am going to put any more items! It has been great fun as you never know what you are going to get. It's also interesting to see everyone else's layout as they are all so different even though we have the same items and rules.





1 comment:

CraftyJAR said...

You do such elegant work! I still can't get over your card for the Pink Stamper Design Team Challenge. I just love your website.
So I am awarding you the Stylish Blogger Award.
If you would like to "accept" the award, the details are on my blog at http://craftyjar.blogspot.com/
Judy