This is a card that I custom made for the head teacher at the school I teach at. I used my Cricut and Sure Cuts A Lot 2 to cut the silhouette from a dingbats font. I made the decorative label for the greeting using a corner punch - I have uploaded a video to Youtube with a tutorial to show you how.
Friday, 16 December 2011
Sunday, 27 November 2011
Saturday, 12 November 2011
Coming from Norwich along A47
Continue along A47 towards Dereham until it becomes dual carriageway (past Hockering). Take the first slip road on the left to North Tuddenham. At the top of the slip road turn left. The Village Hall is the first building on the left down this single track road.
Coming from Dereham along A47
Head towards Norwich on the A47. A little way before the dual carriageway becomes single carriageway, take the North Tuddenham slip road to the left. At the top of the slip road turn right. Take the next right, which will take you over the dual carriageway. Continue down this road and the Village Hall is the first building on the left down this single track road.
Coming from Mattishall along the back roads
Take the Burgh Lane (almost opposite the church - the opposite one to that taken to get to Cafe Verde) out of the village. At T junction turn left. Follow this single track road until it comes to the next T junction. Turn right then immediately left. The Village Hall is the second building on the right.
Tuesday, 1 November 2011
Monday, 24 October 2011
Tuesday, 27 September 2011
Monday, 29 August 2011
Friday, 24 June 2011
Tuesday, 21 June 2011
Sunday, 19 June 2011
Tuesday, 14 June 2011
Wednesday, 1 June 2011
Friday, 20 May 2011
Tuesday, 3 May 2011
Tuesday, 19 April 2011
Wednesday, 13 April 2011
Monday, 11 April 2011
By popular demand I am holding two more mini album classes at my home.
Tuesday April 12th or Thursday April 21st at 7:30pm
Cost £6 including all supplies
The photos show a few finished examples but there are lots of papers etc to chose from.Please bring scissors and your choice of adhesive/glue.
Please contact me to book your place ASAP
Sunday, 6 March 2011
Saturday, 5 March 2011
Thursday, 3 March 2011
Sunday, 6 February 2011
Sunday, 30 January 2011
Saturday, 22 January 2011
Here's my final page for the progressive scrap complete with photo and journalling. It's been great taking part and has encouraged me to do something creative everyday. I can't wait for the one next month.
Thursday, 20 January 2011
Sunday, 9 January 2011
Sunday, 2 January 2011
- Tall white card
- Making Memories vinyl sticker pink dot paper - cut slightly smaller than the card
- White card rectangle punched around the edge with Stampin' Up Scallop punch and inked with Antique Linen and Walnut Stain Distress Ink. Then embossed with Swiss Dots embossing folder
- Bull rushes and grass (Everyday Paper Doll cartridge) cut at 7" length from green cardstock then beige cardstock
- Butterfly (Once Upon a Princess cartridge) cut at 2 1/2" from various pink paper and cardstock scraps. Parts coloured with Sakura glitter gel pens and antennae made from a piece of copper wire folded in half with brown beads on each end. Butterfly body attached to the card using foam pads
- Brown ribbon wrapped around the card and tied in a knot
- Stampin' Up happy birthday stamped using Versafine Vintage Sepia ink and small flower stamped with pink pen. Punched out using Stampin' Up window punch and edged with a pink pen. Attached to the card using foam pads