1. Take a piece of 12" x 12" scrapbook paper. Selecting paper that has a variety of patterns means the pages of the album will be different. However avoid obviously texted paper as some of the text will be the wrong way up!
2. Fold the paper in half lengthways.
3. Open and fold the edges up to the central fold line.
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3, folding the other direction so that the paper is divided onto 16 squares.
5. Cut the paper on the folds; 3 squares up, 3 squares down and 3 squares up (follow the black lines on the diagram).
6. Concertina the paper, folding up then down. Make sure the first fold has the blank/wrong side of the paper on top/outwards. Keep going until the whole sheet is folded up.
7. Glue the wrong sides of the paper together to make the pages of the album secure. Already this is like a mini book!
8. Glue a piece of ribbon or fibre across the front of the book, around the spine and across the back.
9. To make the front and back cover, cut 2 squares of chipboard 3" x 3"
12. Stick the paper around the chipboard.
13. Stick the covers onto the front and back of the book. Then decorate front cover and pages!