Sunday 20 June 2010

Dad mini album

When I got my new software - Sure Cuts A Lot - to use with my Cricut, I designed and made a DAD word album. However when it was cut out I didn't particularly like it so I made another one with DAD down the side (this is the one I have done for my dad for Father's Day).

The other day I had a mini album class at my house and as only 2 people were able to come I was able to do some crafting myself. I saw the unfinished DAD album and decided to cover it with paper etc. as something to do. I had great fun making it and using a few of my Cricut cartridges (Paper Dolls Dress Up, Plantin Schoolbook, Paisley). I might save it and give it to my dad next year or I might sell it!

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Very cool dad album!! Sometimes it is nice to get some crafting done for yourself:) Thanks for playing along with us this week at Fantabulous Cricut!