Thursday 14 February 2008

Deco book




I have joined a deco (decorated) book round robin on Next Generation Stampers Yahoo group. The book gets sent to someone else on the list who decorated pages then sends it on to someone else on the list. Eventually when the last page is complete it gets sent back to me.
I made a 4" square book using the instructions for the mini-album elsewhere on my blog. I covered the covers with gold wrapping paper before using some of the shining stones backgrounds on top. I decided to add an altered photo of myself so that those receiving it would know what I looked like. I also found a great quote in the introduction of an old encyclopaedia I am 'recycling'. Inside I have included a sign in page and a map where I can add locations when the book returns to me.

3 comments:

Trish Bee said...

Gorgeous piece of artwork!

SweetPea said...

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT - hope it reaches me :)

Unknown said...

What an awesome book - keeping my fingers crossed that I get to work in it!!!!