Thursday 1 November 2007

Zentangles



I can't believe how long it's been since I last posted. I set up my blog and had every intention of regularly posting about all the great things I'd been making. However, as with most good intentions they rarely work out!
I have recently joined a new Yahoo group (Next-Generation-Stampers) and discovered Zentangles! Here is my first Zentangle and I'm looking forward to creating more in the near future, as soon as I get all the other urgent projects finished...
Visit http://www.zentangles.com/ to find out more.

4 comments:

SweetPea said...

GORGEOUS Zentagle Vicki!
And thanks for trying out the challenges!!

Unknown said...

Hi Vicki you did a great job of your 1st zentangle, good fun aren't they...I posted mine to my blog too if you want to look.
Look forward to seeing more stuff on your blog xx

Lisa said...

I LOVE your zentangle. It's a work of art. I actually WANT your zentangle by my desk. It's super creative and all kinds of cool. You can click on my to go to my blog for my zentangle, but it's nowhere near as nice as yours. ;o)

Lisa said...

click on my picture. Forgot a word.