Wednesday 17 January 2007

Welcome

I have finally taken the plunge and started a blog!

Well actually this is the second attempt as I originally typed my email incorrectly and therefore couldn't access my blog after I'd created it. It's taken a while to sort out - the guys at Blogger Support are very helpful - and at last I'm back in.

My life is very hectic with teaching and crafting so we'll see how often I get to add to my bog. However, I'm hoping to be able to share projects I'm working on, tips and tricks, finished items (hopefully not too many disasters - or should I say 'learning experiences') and have some fun along the way.

So I'm off to do some crafting!

Wishful thinking, unfortunately, as I'm off work with Bronchitis! I will therefore now crawl back to bed and dream about all the wonderful projects I could be working on if I had the energy.

No comments: